Follow my journey as a Students Live reporter through the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games and beyond!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Torch Relay Volunteer Interview

Yesterday I was at ValleyFest in Lynn Valley, and it was an absolute great time! It is going to be open all throughtout the Games, so I suggest you go check it out. The people are amazing, they have live music, athletes, festivities and much more. I happened to meet Emily Chan there, so we went and did a few interviews. Here is one of them:



Thanks to Emily for filming this video, check out her blog at http://elouise17days.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa: What a good job you are doing on your blog. I haven't checked it for a while and you have sure added a lot of good stuff. I also viewed the interview you and Emily videod. It must be so exciting to be in Vancouver right now! I can really get a feel for the excitement from the video.

    ReplyDelete