Follow my journey as a Students Live reporter through the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games and beyond!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Fifty Days

I've always liked the number 50; half of a hundred, my favourite TV channel as a kid and the number on my softball jersey. But today I LOVE the number 50. This is because today it is 50 days until the 2010 Winter Games! It's also a special day because it's Christmas Eve. The atmosphere is always so joyus and loving on Christmas Eve. We spend time with our families, sipping apple cider, playing board games and playing in the snow. But this year Christmas Eve is just that much better because now we only have to wait 50 days for the world to be watching Vancouver. I love the number 50; half of a hundred, my favourite TV channel as a kid, the number on my softball jersey, and the number of days remaining until the Vancouver 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games!

No comments:

Post a Comment